How to use Body Spray, from about 6 inches away. Start at your chest and work your way down to your legs. Be sure to get both sides of your body.
Allow the body spray to dry for a few minutes before getting dressed.
- Shake the can of body spray before use
- Hold the can about 6 inches away from your body and spray it on your skin in a light, even layer
- Apply the body spray to areas where you perspire the most, such as your chest, neck, and underarms
- Allow the body spray to dry on your skin for a few minutes before getting dressed
- Reapply the body spray throughout the day as needed to keep yourself smelling fresh